Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Things I Say That I Can't Believe I Say Or Even Worse Things I Have To Say

  1. We pee in the toilet
  2. Please keep your clothes on
  3. Nightgowns are not for going out in
  4. Dog food is not people food
  5. Stay off the dog
  6. Stop squeezing the cat, he will pee on your bed
  7. Don't lick that
  8. Nothing ever goes in the outlet. Including but not limited to your fingers, tong, fork and toys
  9. Stop running from me, just stay still
  10. Keep the water in the bathtub.
  11. I just vacuumed stop loosing your stuffing.
  12. Don't jump off that
  13. Stop Locking the bathroom doors and then shutting them from the wrong side
  14. Poopy Drawers
  15. Sweaty Toes

It's amazing that my babies are surviving! Even more amazing that I am surviving!

2 comments:

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.