Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh no! A mom moment!

Well today my heart was broken and proud at the same time. My little Lilly woke up this morning and said, "Mommy I think you could drop me off in the carpool lane." Oh my goodness I think my heart stopped! Surely she would change her mind when we reached the school, but she didn't! That little tiny blond hair blue eyed little girl with her pink and purple heart backpack met the world all by herself! She was so tiny walking along. I was so proud of her. I did wait a minute parked and snuck in the school just to be sure she made it and indeed she did! There she was at her desk already working! My little pink baby girl is growing up to be such a pretty and smart young lady! Wow what a blessing she is, I learn more and more from her each day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.