Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Favorite Thing

A little over a year ago I decide I was going to make a lot of room in my life for a real relationship with Christ. I long for that moment when Gary goes to bed or his shop and the kids are sound asleep for me to begin my favorite time with God. One of my all time favorite things I do is pray over my babies. I love to see them so peaceful at rest and knowing that The Lord is working on them while they sleep is so amazing. I know that the Lord has sent an Army of angles to my babies and that is a gift that none but God can give.
I have a lot of different scripture that I pray but this is one of my favorites.
Isaiah 24:13-14 and 17

All our children shall be taught by the Lord and great will be their peace, their health, safety,

protection and prosperity. In righteousness they will be established. Tyranny will be far from them;

they will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near them. No weapon formed against them will prosper.
I know that many people are searching for a blessing and asking the Lord continually to just be blessed. Sometimes I think we just need to take a step back and see what is all ready there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.