Saturday, January 1, 2011
Goodbye 2010
Well it's over and a new year has begun. Praise God, for a new fresh start to a new year! 2010 had many blessings. We took a beautiful trip to Cocoa Beach and Disney World, Lilly started school, Owen has made many little friends and remains the sweetest little man ever! Gary and I are both very thankful for our employment. We have amazing family and friends and the best place to worship ever! God is so good so keeping with our tradition of starting off the New Year with The Lord, I pray blessing and health for all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment