Sunday, January 2, 2011
HUGE Surprise Birthday Present! I wonder how much I would get if I returned him to Germany! HA~HA!!
My Baby Brother!! Total surprise, he has a TDY this week here. The other gentleman is his 1st Sgt Chris, he is a super nice guy totally a pleasure to have had visit! God is so good I have really missed my little brother, this was a huge blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment