Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LOL!

Yesterday Lilly had me rolling on the floor laughing I hope me writing this will be as funny as it was yesterday! Any who I  was trying to call this company to come and pick up some items we had for donation. After several tries the phone was always busy. I said to my pretty little girl the line was busy I can't get them to pick up. Lilly looked at me with a straight face and said...(You have to imagine a 5 year old little girl using her best operator voice) She said " For only $.95 Quest will keep trying and call you with a special ring when the line is free. I about fell over laughing. She said that's what i do when Grampy's phone is busy, I just push the number 3. Now to back up about 4 moths I fought with Quest about these charges. No one in our home uses this service, and they reimbursed the fees, looks like I will be calling Quest to confess. And the special ring is funny too, because Lilly calls my folks every night from bed to get a story. Every once in a while we will hear the phone make a weird noise and we thought she just pushed a wrong button. We now know it was that darn number 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.