Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Full Swing

Well we are back to normal, at least for us! Work, School and Church is all in full swing this week. I am glad to get back to a routine but always feel sad after all the Holidays are over. I kind of like the chaos. Last month flew by. My favorite memory of Christmas this year was Christmas Eve. Owen was sitting on my lap, Lilly was in the middle of Gary and I and we were listening to the story of Christ' birth in our beautiful Church lit up by several trees and a simple Nativity. This was the most amazing and spiritual moment I have had with my family! I will definitely cherish and look forward to that service every year.
Now to start a new year. I love calenders and planners. Today I am using all different color pens to start planning and writing events on our new schedule. I know I am a BIG NERD but little pretty things make me really happy. Speaking of pretty things I will have to take a picture of my new bible! It's the most beautiful Bible I have ever seen, it's PINK and Silver just proof that God loves pink as much as I do.
Gary and I have decided to just let the Lord lead us this year so we have no resolution. We just want to love our kids and do right by God. We do have a new saying and that is to Live Simply. Praying that every one finds the simple in life again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.