Tuesday, February 1, 2011

-18 = Snowday!

Well it was an official snow day, and it's not the snow or lack of snow that is so bad. We have bitter cold temperatures outside. The temp is -5 with windchill of -18! Our furnace is working overtime I have the heat on 70 and the thermostat is saying 62, can I just say burrrrrrr.... No worries I have two little people to cuddle with and my dad braved the cold and showed up at my front door with Starbucks. Poor Gary is at work, he is such a good man,I am going to make him some chili to warm him up when he makes it home. Take a look at the wind blowing snow off Pikes Peak!

1 comment:

  1. yeah for a snow day...boo on the temp

    I truley admire your blog and your faith and all you do so...

    I wanted to let you know I chose your blog for an award...check out my blog to see it!
    http://jackieandtina.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-blogging-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.