Wednesday, February 2, 2011

COOPER!!!!

I teach the little kids on Wednesday nights and they give me such a chuckle. They are such a blessing and I really enjoy them. Tonight one of my little friends 3 year old Cooper, who by the way is just a sweet kid. He is so good, I have never had any problems with Cooper ever. Tonight was the normal night we usually let the kiddos play, we have a lesson and worship followed by snack and a movie. Tonight during the movie Coop kind of got upset he started crying and said his nose hurt. This is sooooo not normal for him, I thought just to be on the safe side I would go and get his mom who is a really good friend of mine. By the time Coopers mom made it back to the class he was still upset, she went ahead and took him gathered the rest of the family and they went home. After about fifteen minutes I get this call from Coopers mom asking if the kids played with some small balls. Seems that Coop put something in his nose!! I about had a heart attack. They had to take Cooper to the ER and remove this small ball from his nose. Oh I could die this happened on my watch. Thankfully Cooper is fine and his parents still like me, and Pastor Jamie is not going to fire me!!! Today and way!!!!! HA~HA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.