Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Superbowl and Gary's new friend!

Ok I was so busy running my mouth that I did not take any good pictures, so I apologize. We went to Pastor Jamie and Jen's along with Pastor Scott and Ruth, for the super bowl. We had a really good time, I know Lilly had a good time because Ryliey and Jayden were there, and Lilly's big sister Emma, and her sweet little friend Hannah. Owen had lots of fun with Josh and Evan, playing cars and I toy guns! I don't think I watched a minute of the game because I spent the evening talking with Jen and Ruthie. Gary had a great time just hanging out with Pastor Jamie and Pastor Scott and his new friend baby Juda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.