Tuesday, October 25, 2011

IT's Coming! Praying For a Snow Day!

                                               
Today was beautiful! Record highs in the 70's! Tomorrow, well we are expecting eight to ten inches of snow!
Fourteen years ago today we had a massive blizzard! The snow drifts were so deep that the snow was up to the second story windows in my mom and dad's house. Gary and I were just dating at that time and he was deployed in Kuwait. I can remember talking to Gary and telling him that Ft. Carson deployed all the Humvee's to rescue people. It was an amazing blizzard and just like that it was totally over! I have pictures of Teddy, Darren and Brett standing on top of a massive snow drift wearing shorts!
I can't lie I would love to have that happen once again. I just went to the grocery store and my home is spotless. It would be so wonderful to spend the day cuddled up together watching movies and special snow day snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.