Friday, November 25, 2011

An Early Christmas Present For Me

My husband is so wonderful! I have wanted to get my wedding ring repaired for about a year and I totally keep putting it off. It has worn thin on the underside of the band and split. Well I finally decided to get it fixed so I took my wedding ring in to repair it and while there I decided to have it dipped to give it a white gold look. I also had this other ring that I got for Christmas about five years ago and had it sized. My wedding ring is stunning! My husband did an amazing job thirteen years ago designing it. It needed a fix up and it is simply stunning! The pictures don't do it justice! Thanks Pook I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.