Saturday, November 19, 2011

I adore my family!

You know God? Well he gave me an amazing family! My husband and my kiddos are wonderful beyond words. This evening we stopped by the church so I could set everything up for all the classes tomorrow. My whole little family came with me. We moved all the tables around set up about eighty chairs and put out the lessons for the different age groups. I love that the Lord has already given my babies servants hearts. Praise King Jesus man he is so good!!!
I pray everyone is enjoying this season. I love this time of year I am missing my camera it has gone to the dump! I will get another one soon. Those babies of mine are growing so fast I can't imagine going without a camera for to much longer. Love you all Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.