Saturday, November 19, 2011

Really

How Can anyone not like this guy? I mean come on he is not a wife beater, dog killer, gang banger. And when he works with United Way he is really working. Seriously what on earth? I guess you have to be an arrogant thug to have respect in the the NFL. Now with this said his passing game stinks, I am pretty sure I could pass better than him, or even toss the ball. But as a kid watching my favorite number 7 I can remember several times when Elway himself would run with the ball! I like this guy he may not be the best quarterback we have ever seen here in the mile high but he most certainly is one of the most respectable, and represents Colorado well! So give him a break I am getting everyone Tebow jerseys for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.