Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You know you are doing the right thing when....

You hear this conversation between Lilly and Owen.
Lilly-What do you want for Christmas Owen
Owen- I want a jeep that opens the doors
Lilly- Who's birthday is it on Christmas
Owen- God he is the same as Jesus the good guy spirit
Lilly- Good job buggy!
Owen- I want a transformer too.
Lilly- I want a doll like Maddy but I want mine to look like me
Owen-We can ask mommy and Santa
Lilly- I think I will ask God
Owen-OK I will ask God too and mommy because mommy knows Santa and God. God tells mommy when we are bad
Lilly- I know hahahah
Owen-hahaha
Lilly- we should put the candy back
Me Sneaking up on them- Ummmm yeah you should because I know God and Santa!

Well I have packages ready to go to Idaho, Georgia and Afghanistan. I love this time of year and we have parties galore! I am so excited! I am so excited and blessed to be singing with the worship team on Christmas eve. There is nothing like singing to Jesus on the eve of his birthday! Being in church with my family is the best present any one could ever ask for!
Praying everyone is enjoying the start to this wonderful season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.