Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thanking my Favorite Veterans

I have always been so proud of being an Air Force Brat! I have said it time and time again some of my favorite memories are of my dad in uniform. Especially during a water fight! Only Teddy will get that! And one of my saddest day was the day my dad put on civilian cloths after he retired.
I thought for sure I would marry a nice man in blue and silver instead I married a very cute blue eyed Army boy who I could not love and adore more!
I have enormous respect for our Veterans who have served our country without embellishing their duty. It's an honor to love my special Vets I am proud and thankful for all they have sacrificed.
I am so thankful for my friend Matt Pratt for his sacrifice to our country and am so excited that he is home safe and awaiting the arrival of little Pratt Pratt!
I am so incredibly proud and thankful for my little brother who is still serving honorably, we are blessed beyond words to have Teddy home and safe. He is my little hero!
Special prayers go out today to all who have served our country. We are so thankful for your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.