Saturday, November 10, 2012

Yes Another Sleep Post

Yup can't sleep again.....But it's because I get to lead worship in the morning so I am just over excited!
The feeling of singing to Jesus is like non other. Seriously I am happy to sing in the congregation and honor The Lord with music off the platform but it is something truly special when you look out and see hundreds of people in worship.
I live for those moments when our hearts are all fixed on Jesus and you can feel the Holy Spirit surrounding every voice and heart!
I pray that everyone gets to experience that relationship with Christ as I have. I pray that my family and friends loose the things of this world and place your hearts and convictions in Jesus. I beg The Lord to come now for His Church. I want that rest in Jesus and everlasting worship! With Everything for eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.