Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was wonderful this year as it always is. Our day started with Lilly wakening everyone super early to watch the Macy's day parade! Lilly is very mindful of traditions and loves to do the same things each year. After the parade and slowly enjoying some of my favorite beverage we got a phone call from Teddy. He was so concerned that I did not tell him I was In New York..... he said he saw Kermit and me flying over the city. After reassuring the little guy I was indeed at home we ventured all the way up the street to my parents for a wonderful dinner! We love being with family and would love it even more if we could move Wyoming, Montana and eastern Colorado so our family in Kansas and Idaho could join us.
I have been sick like really grossly sick. That's why it's taken so long to write my Thanksgiving post. Today was the first day that I have felt better. We went to church tonight and then to dinner with some friends and I think it was to much... I have rehearsal with the kids tomorrow so I am praying I just get a good nights sleep. I have been on an antibiotic since Tuesday so one would think I would be better by now.
Enough blogging of me being sick!
I love and adore my family and could not be more thankful for the strange....quirky....wired.....that we all are!!!! We are so blessed to have so much love!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.