Monday, November 19, 2012

Target

I will No longer shop at Target ever! I used to love wondering around Target. I love the quality if their clothing and enjoy the groceries. However a few weeks ago I grabbed the kids for a quick lunchtime shopping trip, all was well until we went to checked out and I kid you not they had only four cashiers. The lines were all backed up and there was management standing around trying to figure out what to do. I'll tell you what to do get on a register and start checking people out.
So we actually spent about fifteen minutes in the store and almost twenty five minutes in line before I just had to leave my cart and head out.
Today I broke my cell phone case. Easy enough. I walked in walked back picked a case out went to get in line walked right up to the cashier and she rang my case...... And then it was the wrong price. Like a ten dollar difference. So the cashier turned on her little light and we waited.....and waited and now the line was huge so I left. No case..
No more target EVER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.