Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ugg

So I am super nervous about tomorrow. We as in my center are going to have our yearly "surprise audit." You would think if its a surprise I should not know about it, however because my manager is in the last manager meeting of the year and I am opening it will more than likely happen tomorrow. If we get bypassed we won't have an audit until next year. Any way I have a million and one things going through my head.
I have mega problems sleeping add this stress to my head and I am doomed for a long night of tossing and turning.
I am also praying for Gary. I think this night shift stuff is starting to wear on us both. Gary has been pretty amazing about literally getting about four to five hours of sleep during the day for this entire year. He loves his job and received a huge promotion. I am really proud and so thankful for all of his hard work he really has been pretty amazing. During this year he had to step aside from the security team at church. I know he was heartbroken. Gary would never come out and say that but I know stepping aside from ministry was definitely not what he wanted to do. I have been praying for other opportunities to come up for Gary. We are so thankful for the blessings of his currant company. They are honorable, fair and provide excellent pay and insurance. It's just the hours. I am leaving for work when he comes home and going to bed when he is off to work. I do think we have both done really good at managing our home with these hours, but I am tired and so is he. Hopefully this new year will bring day hours back for my poor husband.
Well that's all I got. I am going to pray and try really hard to rest! I sure wish Jesus would just come and get us and take us home! I am ready for eternal rest and heavenly coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.