Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Very Nice DMB

I needed some good news for today after starting my day at 4:45 and stopping at 9:30. I wonder if I will sleep tonight?
Any way I do love me some DMB and they did a great thing today by pledging $1 million dollars to the hurricane sandy relief fund.
Oh how I remember the days of listening to Dave sing....and Sarah hailing taxies and that Jamaican guy. And who could forget the trip to the zoo, with Lance and Gary! And me listening to my poor husband throw up because he is super allergic to the "fumes" at DMB concerts. We vowed never to go to another Dave Matthews Band concert again unless it was outside! Oh the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.