Saturday, December 29, 2012

Relax...

Gary and I have been on vacation this week. We had all kinds of fun things planned for the kids. We wanted to head to Breck and play in the snow, bowling and catch a movie. Well....
None of this happened. I have a horrible kidney infection. I am so sick I can barely move. I spent most of this week laying around. I went back to the doctor Thursday and they gave me yet another dose of antibiotic and scheduled a CT scan for next week. What a wast of a vacation. It's almost over I go back to work Monday morning. Sick or not I have to go.
I am going to get myself all put together here in a few so we can go to church tonight. Church always makes me feel better. I am super good at pretending I feel ok as long as my hair and makeup is done!! :) As long as I can keep my fever away I am getting out and going!! This relaxing sitting still thing is killing me!! I figure as long as I am not turning yellow I am doing okay!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Kidney pain is horrible. My kidney stones brought me to me knees and to the ER. Praying for comfort for you. I know you were on vacation, but at least you didn't have to work with the pain. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.