Sunday, January 27, 2013

That was it huh?

So that was the weekend. Wow did that go by fast! The weather was amazing and we had lunch today on an outside patio in January! Both my kiddos are a little under the weather but I think the yuck is passing. So the fresh clean air did them good. I got to sing to Jesus today at our secondary campus and it was just heavenly! Any time I get to sing is my favorite half hour of the week!
Gary and I have wanted a keurig for like two years now and we bought one this weekend, thanks to a huge gift card I earned from selling credit cards! I was so excited to get this thing! We are getting all of us new bedding too! This card was ginormouse, and I have another one coming yay!
Well God is so good and we are so thankful for our many blessings! Looking forward to another long week ahead. With Gods grace I will make it again to my nap time next Sunday :)
Love everyone
Jen









No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.