Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sad News Travels Fast

   The Black Forrest fire has claimed the home of some of my very favorite people.  The Bryant's have been a staple in my life since I was in middle school. They are wonderful people who always seem to be around. Teddy and I have such great memories of the basketball court and barn at Jakes. What a shame this is. We are so prayerful that our friends will move on. But very sad none the less. Please pray for the 2500 families that are under mandatory evacuation.  
I am also asking for prayers that this fire is contained soon, praying for our fire fighters and that this was not set intentionally. 
Blessings All 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.