Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Oh my gosh!

I can't believe this is happening again! One year later the whole city is on fire. Looking out my upstairs window we can barely see across the street. The kids and I had a horrible time sleeping because of the smoke smell. My whole house smells like a camp fire! 
I have not had a chance to turn the news on this morning but I received a flash alert from our school district  Falcon 49 saying all activities in our district are closed and Sand Creek High School is on stand by as a shelter. 
Just an idea of how close this is to our home this picture was taken off of Shoup and Black Forest road. If you take that left on Shoup we got married at the La Forrette  less than a mile west of where this picture was taken, and the old cemetery is on the right by Janna Grey's parents house. 
Heartbreaking and I am in disbelief today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.