Monday, October 7, 2013

Great Day!

I love my new job! I am able to have a life. One advantage of this position I can pretty much take time off when I want. Of course there are exceptions to this rule but basically I am on my own and I get to take leave when I want it. 
I took today off to volunteer at the kids school in the morning and then I was off to do some Christmas shopping with my mom! It was a great day!!! I love hanging out with my mom! We did get sidetracked at Kirkland's and bought ourselves a canister set and some candles. For the most part we stayed focused and found some great things for the kiddos! Best part of the day is I got all the kids their Christmas Eve slippers and I was not out looking for them on Dec 23 in the freezing cold! Score one for Santajen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.