Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Social Media

I go back and forth with social media. I really enjoy reading peoples statuses and keeping up with family and friends. However I do find myself in this mode of obligation to check Facebook and obligation to participate. It’s very easy to get sucked in! I have been an avid user of Social Media to keep in touch and to spread the Word. However I am rethinking once again the healthy aspects of using an outlet such as Face Book for myself and my family. I have read posts that are inappropriate, or just way to much information. I have always been surprised at the amount of information that people are willing to share, because let’s face it how close are we really to the 578 “friends” we have on social media sites. I have decided to once again to deactivate my account. I will however check in and comment from time to time to time and will continue to share Bible verses that are important to my life. I can share scripture through my Bible app without ever accessing Face Book. If you reading this than you know we have a family blog. I like my blog and print it every year or so as a journal for our family. I am going to continue to update our lives through our BlogSpot page.  I feel in this day of needing and wanting more, less is really the way to go, I love my family and friends but have such a desire to focus on Kingdome living and my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.