Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WLW

Well I officially weigh way less than my driver’s license says I weigh! After my no gain no loss on vacation I came home and really hit the road running. I lost another 6 pounds and am well into the 100’s! No more 2 starting on that scale, really for a 5’3 girly girly I felt like a grizzly bear! My friend let me borrow her Jillian Michaels DVD the 30 day shred and I’m pretty sure I’m being killed every time I do the twenty minute exercise. Today my abs hurt…I did not think I had those, turns out they are under all the fat! I have no desire to be “shredded” but I will dang wear skinny jeans proudly before the fad is completely over! God is good and my strength comes from Him. I am truly loving this season of life and could not be more in love with my husband’s support! Gary has been amazing and supportive and over the top wonderful and kind! I’m pretty sure he wants the girl in the tiny bathing suit back too!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.