Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fasting

We have been fasting for the last forty days. We ended today and had a little indulgence. I made some pumpkin muffins that were amazing. Literally it was a small can of pumpkin and a yellow cake mix. I added cinnamon and pumpkins pie spice other than that I did not add anything. I used a mini cupcake pan and they are really good. And we had some sushi.  
I have to admit I have truly enjoyed this time growing closer to God. My devotion time, family devotion and worship have never felt stronger. After our indulgence today we are going to continue onto Thanksgiving. Loving growing closer to God. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.