Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was such a beautiful day! I seem to always be the first awake so after my traditional "Gobble gobble wakee wakee" text to my dad and brother I worked out! Lol I worked out, hows that for a new tradition! We started our morning watching the Macy's parade. I love to watch that parade with my kids. We had a wonderful dinner with my mom and dad, one day my momma is going to let me cook! We had a beautiful turkey and I made a sweet potato casserole that was fabulous all this along with the traditional trimmings!  We are so thankful for family and friends and holiday traditions. Loving this season! I was so busy enjoying my family I did not get many pictures, but my favorite moments were Owen making sure after prayers we all told each other what were are thankful for and our dinner phone call with Teddy, Steph and Allie and Gary having a chance to talk with his family later that evening! I love this time if year, praying for health and happiness for all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.