Saturday, February 14, 2015

My O

This kid is such a little lover. Owen has a heart that is so special. He has a rotten twinkle in his eye and is one of the most hilarious people I know. Owen is a deep thinker who questions everything and likes to make discussion over the simplest tasks and I love and appreciate that about him. But what I love so much is that he loves me and loves to cuddle. I was sitting on the steps waiting for Lilly to get dressed so I could curl her hair and Owen quietly sat down next to me and put his head on my arm. I love these little moments and I can see them fading into the wind. He is growing so quickly and becoming quite the little replica of his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.