Tuesday, March 31, 2015

-70

I am down 71 pounds! I am just updating every ten pounds. I want to continue to document this journey but not bore my family and friends with my fat struggles! I have been working on my testimony for when I finally lose all 100 and I’m beyond excited to share what Christ has been doing in my life. I’m beyond blessed for this journey but still  disappointed in myself I let it go for so long. I feel like I am living again. The book of Romans is my life book, read it and pay attention to His words! Blessings family and friends!

From Romans 12:1 NLV Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.