Friday, April 3, 2015

This Week

I had to visit the ER today with Lilly. Thank you to all my family and friends who were praying Lilly was shaken up. You know the spring inside of a pen? Well my little girl managed to get it stuck on her tongue. Gracefulness is not something that comes easy for us Haynes gals!  Apparently she had it in between her teeth and when she was asked to remove it she twisted it right into her tongue.  The doctor at the ER was wonderful, as he kind of chuckled! He numbed her up and cut it out. I’m not going to lie, I was at work and did not see it happen, when my mom called me I thought for sure it was an April Fool’s joke. It’s kind of funny…or maybe tomorrow it will be funny.. Have I mentioned we had a pipe burst and our kitty died?? It’s been one of those weeks, it’s Wednesday.. This week shall pass!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.