Sunday, April 12, 2015

Fasting

I'm having a slight problem. It's my pancreas. It hurts horribly. I would rather be in labor it hurts that badly. It's truly the most painful hurt I have ever experienced. There is no prediction as to when these attacks are coming. These attacks last for several hours growing in intensity and then it's just over. It leaves me weak and tired, but completely fine. Truly, this is the most horrible hurt I have ever experienced.  I'm entering into a time of fasting and believe this particular attack is because of my upcoming fast. I am praying for strength during this time, to be fully obedient and my heart open for listening. The Lord knows my strength and intentions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.