Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Pookers

We celebrated Gary’s 40th Birthday on April 17! This is being written by his much, much younger wife. I love doing life with this man and am blessed with his love and leading! We had a great day with the kids we went to Bass Pro and bowled. Gary did get lost for quite sometime but we eventually found him!  I want to make it very clear who won…That would be the much younger wife who threw four strikes, just say’n! This is after the birthday boy and our children mocked my athletic skills!  We then finished our day at Tucano’s. Gary and the kids love this place and the service is fantastic. I’m not a fan of the food at all, but it was fun. Gary did not want a birthday cake so we had a celebratory coffee instead! Happy Birthday Pookers love my old man!  

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.