Monday, July 20, 2015

Date

My babies are the best. They love big and outside the box. Gary and I don’t get out much together, something we really need to change. I have always felt that I work full time and I’m already out of our home enough that I hate leaving my kids with yet another person so we can have some alone time. I know not really a great but , it is what it is. Lilly and Owen decided to give us a date and it was really sweet. They made invitations and a menu. We did laugh when the menu was pizza from Louis and garlic bread. It was one of the best dates I have been on, they lit a candle, picked some flowers and served us. It was so cute and sweet.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.