Saturday, July 18, 2015

Lilly and Me

Lilly is my little friend and lately we have been on all kinds of adventures. Friday we went to a worship service at New Life Church. I wanted to go because my sweet friend Mel and her husband Matt lead worship on Friday evenings. It was really special for Lilly and I to worship and take communion together. The pastor was great and I liked the way they did worship. I will however say there is no place like home. My pastors at Radiant are really special. They speak and lead in biblical truth and have a thirst for holiness that is evident in their teaching and leading. We liked our visit, but love our home! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.