Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Moments

Every day I make lunches for my kids. Neither one of them like the hot lunch from school and prefer that I make their lunches. Its fine with me because I prefer to know what they are eating, I have seen the school lunches and yuck… I would not do that to my kiddos! Today I was making lunches and started to think how different my little people are. Lilly is so sweet and kind. She is very serious and takes her role as a big sister very seriously. She is really amazing in school. She does well and participates in the Choir and will be starting basketball soon. She serves in children’s ministry and loves to work. We love her and are so excited and proud of the little lady she is becoming in Christ. Owen is loving and kind and is all boy he loves to torture Lilly and is the perfect definition of a little brother. He loves church and is musical and can sing. He is an amazing little Lego engineer, and can fix anything. He has a good heart and is determined to be kind and funny. As much as these two are alike they are very different take lunch for example. While making lunches today I could not help but chuckle. Every day Lilly has a salad with roast turkey and either ranch or strawberry vinaigrette dressing. She likes a little bottle of water and strawberries, grapes or plumbs. Owen like his peanut butter and jelly sandwich with apple slices and a juice box. Owen would love Cheetos every day for lunch too but that is just not going to happen! These are the silly little moments of life that I love. Before I know it Lilly and Owen will be grown and moving out of our home. I pray every day that the Lord guide Gary and I as their parents and help us to raise them to be God fearing lovers of The Lord.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.